Dreaming of Home Ownership?
Join us for a virtual class!
March 8th & 9th
5:00pm to 9:30pm
Registration fee of $40.00 per household for your class materials
Call Sandy at 218-999-0828 to register.
Long-term successful homeownership starts with solid information. Home Stretch is an in-person – classroom style – workshop taught by experienced professionals. Get objective, practical information to make the best homeownership choices for you and your family.
Homebuyer Workshop Topics:
- Qualifying for a mortgage/loan programs
- Budgeting, credit issues, and saving for a home
- Shopping for a home and realtor services
- Professional inspections/appraisals
- Closing/title insurance/homeowners insurance
- Financial responsibilities as a homeowner
- Pre-purchase counseling services
- Down-payment and Closing Cost assistance for eligible buyers
- Special loans for first-time homebuyers and other offers
- And more!
You’ll leave our workshop with confidence, great resources, and a Home Stretch Certification! Down-payment and closing cost assistance, of up to $6,000, is available for income eligible buyers!
If you are in need of accommodation (e.g. a sign language interpreter, materials in large print, etc.) please contact us two weeks prior to this event.