Home Stretch Homebuyer Workshop – International Falls
October 8, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm| $40
Are you thinking of buying a home but don’t know how to start?
Long-term successful homeownership starts with solid information. Home Stretch is an in-person – classroom style – workshop taught by experienced professionals. Get objective, practical information to make the best homeownership choices for you and your family.
Homebuyer Workshop Topics:
- Qualifying for a mortgage/loan programs
- Budgeting, credit issues, and saving for a home
- Shopping for a home and realtor services
- Professional inspections/appraisals
- Closing/title insurance/homeowners insurance
- Financial responsibilities as a homeowner
- Pre-purchase counseling services
- Down-payment and Closing Cost assistance for eligible buyers
- Special loans for first-time homebuyers and other offers
- And more!
You’ll leave our workshop with confidence, great resources, and a Home Stretch Certification! Down-payment and closing cost assistance, of up to $5,000, is available for income eligible buyers!
Please preregister, this is class is popular and space is limited.
Celebrate National Homeownership Month
Call Sandy at 218-999-0828 to register.
If you are in need of accommodation (e.g. a sign language interpreter, materials in large print, etc.) please contact us two weeks prior to this event.