Home Stretch Homebuyer Workshop – International Falls
February 14, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm| $40
Are you thinking of buying a home but don’t know how to start?
Long-term successful homeownership starts with solid information. Home Stretch is an in-person – classroom style – workshop taught by experienced professionals. Get objective, practical information to make the best homeownership choices for you and your family. You will learn how to:
- Determine your financial situation
- Manage credit to make homeownership more affordable
- Choose your best mortgage options
- Select the right home for your family
- Understand the loan closing process
- Find down payment help and special loans for first-time homebuyers.
- And more!
You’ll leave our workshop with confidence, tools and great resources. Down-payment and closing cost assistance, of up to $5,000, is available for income eligible buyers!
Please preregister, this class is popular and space is limited.
The $40 registration fee covers your class materials.
If you are in need of accommodation (e.g. a sign language interpreter, materials in large print, etc.) please contact us two weeks prior to this event.